Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2010

REVELATION

this weekend has been an eye opener for me, especially this sunday
so at church the pastor was talking about how ppl start things and never finish them or do not put their all in it and give up! he even used weight loss as an example and i was like 'oh,crap!' cause that's exactly me1
i always start nicely, make a plan, get encouraged and then two days later i don't care anymore or i say 'i'll do it later or next week' what the heck is wrong with me?
and on saturday and sunday, my sis was looking at me eating and was like 'you eat to much... you always stuffing your face' but not in a mean way so yeah i take it as a joke but it's true 'i'm a fat cow' and i need to do something about and stop putting it on hold or i'm going to be big enough to sign up for the biggest loser!
this weekend really shocked me and put me on earth!
i need to change alot in my life, especially the way i live
one thing is i have no social life and that is base on many reason and my weight is one of them
i'm slowly throwing my life away without even realizing it, and it's time for a change!
i can on;y achieve my weight loss by workout and eating no junk food and more of my fruit and vegetable that i hate with passion, but if it's what it takes to do it, i will!
i hope i post positive responds in the futue and show all these ppl that stopped believing in me that i can do it, and i'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment