Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

healthy me

now that school's over, i'vve decided to restart my diet for the nth time
and this blog and i will be the only ppl to know i'm dieting cause my family and friends are tired of hearing me talk about DIET!

also i want to clear my face of my acne and scars cause it's disturbing, especialy when i was stressing over finals arrg, anyways, i got some cetaphil products at the drugstore today: a cleanser and moistrurizer, i hope it work later i'll get mederma(i heard it's very very good for the scars)

so i'm starting at a 140 lbs and i'm 5'2
i checked my BMI and i'm suppose to be between 105 and 134
my goal weight is 110lbs, i give myself until my birthday may 29 to reach it and surprise everyone with a weight loss kourney video hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment